had cell weekend away last weekend..was nice...so nice to enter a 'home'...first 'real home' i've stepped into since coming here..and they were so hospitable..so nice :) had many studies and discussions..a great time spent focusing on God and remembering how much he has sacrificed for me. such a perfect gift, so unworthy to receive.
No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From life's first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand
'Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand
I want to live for God, not for myself or anyone else, to give him glory in all I do. not by my own capabilities, but trusting, relying, depending on God. everything comes from Him, and i want to learn not to claim any credit for myself. i also want to know that once i have tried my best, God will do the rest, and He has his plans for everything, whether or not something seems good at that moment in time. I want to remember that God's plans are always to prosper us and never to make us fall. I want to live everyday loving God more and more because no earthly thing can compare to Him above. Nothing. So overwhelmed, so awed by his sacrifice, love and glory. what unworthiness, yet he forgives.
Lord reign in me today.

<< Home