almost over
came back to my blog, saw yiwen's post, was so touched by it. indeed, it's so true, cos i know who holds my tomorrow. come what may, He is there before me to prepare e way for me. thank you, Lord, for being there.
saw this at yiwen's blog, (hope u dun mind me quoting e song here too :p)
"don't you fret now, child. don't you worry.the rain's to help you grow; so don't try to hurry the storm along;the hard times make you strong."
i read and re-read e words over again, tryin to remember where i saw this, almost certain it was part of some song. then it struck me. rev norman wong led this song before rite? called Hard Times. it suddenly hit me, and i felt like crying as i hummed e melody of e song again, reminding me of chapel back in mg and also cos of the meaningful lyrics. yup, it's so true. the hard times make you strong. thankew yiwen, for reminding me.
My grace is suffficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so tha Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. --2 Cor 12:9-10

<< Home