great sense of accomplishment
feeling a great sense of accomplishment. this kind of accomplishment, in my opinion, far surpasses excellence in results or other worldly achievements.
both yesterday and today, felt encouraged, comforted and blessed to have had e chance to 'be there for someone when they need you to'. felt great to be able to share e burden, and to give encouragment and advice maybe where needed. didnt noe how i could help, but the thanx and encouragement i received in return, to me, are far more valuable than good results and outstanding achievements.
went to sleep yesterday feeling happy and satisfied that i actually helped. very thankful for these two very meaningful days.
One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house ofthe Lord all the days of my life to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple.
Psalm 27:4
Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.
Psalm 27:14
both yesterday and today, felt encouraged, comforted and blessed to have had e chance to 'be there for someone when they need you to'. felt great to be able to share e burden, and to give encouragment and advice maybe where needed. didnt noe how i could help, but the thanx and encouragement i received in return, to me, are far more valuable than good results and outstanding achievements.
went to sleep yesterday feeling happy and satisfied that i actually helped. very thankful for these two very meaningful days.
One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house ofthe Lord all the days of my life to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple.
Psalm 27:4
Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.
Psalm 27:14

<< Home