Still
Hehehe wat can I say! I’ve survived nearly the whole week of block test!!! Yeah :D :D hehe…hmm..i definitely didn’t excel in every subject, but like I said, I’ve learnt to let go.
Today maths was pretty ok…it’s a subject I like…so I think I already told myself this should be the best paper out of all..haha…mayb that’s why I felt that it was ok and I jus continued doing every qn as it came…but today my fren asked me how come I can always stay so calm when during math c paper den she always panic. To that question, I was truly stumped for a moment. I simply answered, “dunno…mus enjoy the paper while u doing it ma…its just maths…haha ”
Thinking about it alone on the bus, I den realised that throughout this whole block test, maybe even without my knowing, God has been leading me through every step of the way. Before I even realised, it’s already Thursday and I’ve already gone thru gp, physics, chem. And now maths. Every step of the way, every paper I took, I felt the peace of God leading me. Now I look back and think…actually before, during and after every paper, I never really once panicked as much as I used to. Esp during the papers…the questions jus came, and I just tried my best to answer it. Tho some were left unanswered, it actually didn’t affect me for the rest of the questions. Just kept going. Without even noticing that God was right there beside me. Guess it’s jus human nature. To always forget and only come to him when you need help.
Mayb my answer should have been, God was there with me. I didn’t have anything to fear. Even at yesterday’s chem. pract which I’m sure I did quite badly, haa after that I felt more like laughing then I was feeling sad. Haha mus have been quite a funny sight, all of us pathetically trying to get accurate results and rushing around the lab taking stuff. Haha
Made me think of this song, Still.
Hide me now, under your wings. Cover me, within your mighty hands. When the oceans rise and thunders roar, I will soar with you above the storm, Father You are King over the flood, I will be still, know you are God.
Learnt an important lesson today, to be still before God, and know that he’s always there and is King over the flood and storm. No matter what happens.
Today maths was pretty ok…it’s a subject I like…so I think I already told myself this should be the best paper out of all..haha…mayb that’s why I felt that it was ok and I jus continued doing every qn as it came…but today my fren asked me how come I can always stay so calm when during math c paper den she always panic. To that question, I was truly stumped for a moment. I simply answered, “dunno…mus enjoy the paper while u doing it ma…its just maths…haha ”
Thinking about it alone on the bus, I den realised that throughout this whole block test, maybe even without my knowing, God has been leading me through every step of the way. Before I even realised, it’s already Thursday and I’ve already gone thru gp, physics, chem. And now maths. Every step of the way, every paper I took, I felt the peace of God leading me. Now I look back and think…actually before, during and after every paper, I never really once panicked as much as I used to. Esp during the papers…the questions jus came, and I just tried my best to answer it. Tho some were left unanswered, it actually didn’t affect me for the rest of the questions. Just kept going. Without even noticing that God was right there beside me. Guess it’s jus human nature. To always forget and only come to him when you need help.
Mayb my answer should have been, God was there with me. I didn’t have anything to fear. Even at yesterday’s chem. pract which I’m sure I did quite badly, haa after that I felt more like laughing then I was feeling sad. Haha mus have been quite a funny sight, all of us pathetically trying to get accurate results and rushing around the lab taking stuff. Haha
Made me think of this song, Still.
Hide me now, under your wings. Cover me, within your mighty hands. When the oceans rise and thunders roar, I will soar with you above the storm, Father You are King over the flood, I will be still, know you are God.
Learnt an important lesson today, to be still before God, and know that he’s always there and is King over the flood and storm. No matter what happens.

<< Home