Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Finally here. :)

It’s finally here. Have waited for like ages to finally say this. It’s finally here. Something I’ve been dreaming about since I dun even noe when. An international choir competition. A dream come true. But then again, mixed emotions overcome me.

Something else, the much dreaded block test two has come and gone. The tiring and draining part of july is over, and seriously, I dun think I really care that much about the actual results. *leaving it all to God*.

Heard that the choir hasn’t been too good during sun’s pract…cant help but worry. It’s a feeling difficult to convey, and some prob think that hmm it’s jus something so small..why bother wrecking ur emotional state over something lidat..but I guess when I picture us coming back with nothing much to be proud and satisfied about, feel this sense of loss. All these months of hard work should not just collapse now. Not at this crucial moment. Somehow our standard is always fluctuating so much..dunno if on the real day of the competition, we’ll be able to produce and give our best performance. Really, truly, hope so. *prays hard*.

Other than this, jus feel like there’s a lot to say, a lot to do, but dunno where to start. I say mixed emotions overcome me because somehow I jus feel this tingling sense of fear but at the same time excitement. Pretty normal I guess..but considering this isn’t the first time gg overseas without family..dunno why I’m feeling so weird…my guess is that everything’s just been like some whirlwind…hols, practs, block test and suddenly we’re flying to germany. Time really flies, think before I know it, I’ll already be back here practising piano and getting ready for piano exam. Haiz. Guess not the right time to think bout all these eh? Ha

Trying to tell myself to jus go all out for the competition, and also go all out to enjoy myself. I deserve a good break after mugging so hard! Ha..yeah ppl…been thinking about this trip day and night..and trying to picture us there together…really cant wait. Memories of this are gonna last me a lifetime (ha and I’m not even there yet! Hehe :p )

Haha!! Jus got a call from Gillian! Just to ask us to haf fun and take care over there in Germany…Hehe dunno why but it jus feels so good to tok to her…tho we didn’t even like tok much….jus abt yesterday’s class gathering and our choir trip, jus suddenly missed the times we could tok anytime we want in school! Haiz those days are over..and really miss u gal! Really hope we’ll haf more chances to meet up and stuff after this busy period…will try to get u smth from germany ( if possible :p ) ha and that means we MUST meet up! Hehe :)

Oh btw yesterday was too tired to blog bout the class gathering..and all I can say is that it was great meeting ALL of u.. tho it was really short for me (cos we had to leave early to mug :( ) it was a really sweet having a chance to see all u gals back from diff parts of the world even! Haha..good thing u all came back..i think that was part of wat pushed us to have a gathering..haha..very thankful for a class as u all! A special class that meets up even up till now! =) Dot still looks the same as ever..and was jus telling gill, it’s like sorta touching to see u still using ur same old wallet and same specs…ya..dunno why oso.sounds weird rite.haa..but it is indeed heartwarming.. :p ha and dot has dis sorta british drawl to the way she speaks now..haha..admit it gal…yeah and stella!…u look so grown up…u look great! U’ve always been the one among us always daring to be yourself and to be different…really admire that side of u! great to see u back here again…and Jane..still looks like good ole Jane I knew…great to see u back here too! Had a short but definitely great time yesterday toking to u all..too bad Gill u weren’t there! Hmm anw..hope we all get to haf big family gathering sometime soon oso…..

Well well. I realise I’m so disorganised..ha…almost no consistent trend of thought..ha..jus start toking bout anything that comes to mind..ha…next time will try to write a more organised entry. Try. Counting down.it’s only a few more hours till we take off! Next time I blog will be in a long time….tata! =)



----6th July 2004 . 2305 hours . LH 779 . Terminal 2.----