Back to reality - time to move on
Already feeling a sense of loss.
Back to reality. Im sure everyone of us who went to Bremen would have this same complaint…that time has jus flown by us so so quickly, and we would much rather go back to our life there in Bremen than schooling life here..Haiz. sometimes reality really sucks. Lots of work to catch up on and also the knowledge that I wont be having choir practice for the rest of the year really hurts.
Its time to move on, yes I noe.
It was nice having the choir dinner on thurs after we came back..like so nice to see all of u again…even the non brememners. Ha…but whoa it WAS an EX meal…..haha…but as like u all were saying, we could just treat it as one of the 14 Euro dollars meals we never had in Germany itself…haha….
Another thing I’m very happy about, is that we’re going to prom together! Haha…I think that sounds really really fun…at least theres something to look forward to after the dreadful A’s….
Well well dun think bout that now. For now, just haf loads and loads of notes to copy, tutorials to do and farewell notes to write! Haha…collecting my photos later…cant wait :D :D
Back to reality. Im sure everyone of us who went to Bremen would have this same complaint…that time has jus flown by us so so quickly, and we would much rather go back to our life there in Bremen than schooling life here..Haiz. sometimes reality really sucks. Lots of work to catch up on and also the knowledge that I wont be having choir practice for the rest of the year really hurts.
Its time to move on, yes I noe.
It was nice having the choir dinner on thurs after we came back..like so nice to see all of u again…even the non brememners. Ha…but whoa it WAS an EX meal…..haha…but as like u all were saying, we could just treat it as one of the 14 Euro dollars meals we never had in Germany itself…haha….
Another thing I’m very happy about, is that we’re going to prom together! Haha…I think that sounds really really fun…at least theres something to look forward to after the dreadful A’s….
Well well dun think bout that now. For now, just haf loads and loads of notes to copy, tutorials to do and farewell notes to write! Haha…collecting my photos later…cant wait :D :D

<< Home