You said
I said I couldn’t finish it in time
You said, “Have faith in God”
I was scared that I couldn’t make it
You said, “God noes what’s the best for you”
I didn’t think I could hold out
You said, “God is your strength”
I was feeling tired
You said, “Slp early and rest well”
I felt like I was falling sick
You said, “Take good care of yourself and drink lotsa water”
I said I dun think I’ve tried my very best
You said, “Jus do wat u can and learn from mistakes and move on”
I said I noe results aren’t everything
You said, “But must still strive on and work hard!”
I said it’s gonna b tough
You said, “Don’t worry.”
For all that and much more,
I couldn’t be more grateful
For a fren such as you
And I hope I’ve been a
Source of support too.
You say, “Friends”
I say, “Always”. :)
You said, “Have faith in God”
I was scared that I couldn’t make it
You said, “God noes what’s the best for you”
I didn’t think I could hold out
You said, “God is your strength”
I was feeling tired
You said, “Slp early and rest well”
I felt like I was falling sick
You said, “Take good care of yourself and drink lotsa water”
I said I dun think I’ve tried my very best
You said, “Jus do wat u can and learn from mistakes and move on”
I said I noe results aren’t everything
You said, “But must still strive on and work hard!”
I said it’s gonna b tough
You said, “Don’t worry.”
For all that and much more,
I couldn’t be more grateful
For a fren such as you
And I hope I’ve been a
Source of support too.
You say, “Friends”
I say, “Always”. :)

<< Home