Just another day of my simple life..
Hey! Well well…the day’s gonna be over soon! Ha…not gonna comment on how much I’ve completed thus far :p
Ha but anw…I composed a song this morning! While banging on the piano…ha this is e second official song la….but not lyrics yet…jus had the inspiration…..the chords jus flowed…ha…guess need qian to fill in the lyrics…but somehow this piece while I was playing it certain words and lyrics jus came to mind…so maybe I’ll write e lyrics myself after all :p but my England not powerful enuf la. Haha…see how first…but quite fun la…when u haf nothing better to do (actually more like when u’re supposed to practise piano exam pieces) u jus get some chords and improvise….
Well tml going out wif xiaohui! Ha dunno how it’s gonna be like…it’ll be the first time I’m bringing her out solo. Hehe..but guess it’s jus gonna be a walk-and-shop-as-much-as-u-possibly-can outing..haha….relaxation after two weeks of mugging hard!! Yeah…well deserved reward…hehe…and also maybe sisterly bonding? Haha hope I wont b trying to strangle her there and then half the time we’re shopping…haha…
Qian’s still at cruise!!!! Can u believe it…haiz…such a lucky pig…those ac brats…prefect camp also need to go cruise….haha…I haven’t even got a chance to try it myself!! :( hee anw….think he’ll haf fun there la. Good for him :)
Not much to say for today la..other than it’s been boring at home!!!! Ha and guess wat yiwen’s already starting to pack her luggage for Bremen…tells u how close it is! :) :) :) hehe…..mayb I shd start too…haha :p
Ha but anw…I composed a song this morning! While banging on the piano…ha this is e second official song la….but not lyrics yet…jus had the inspiration…..the chords jus flowed…ha…guess need qian to fill in the lyrics…but somehow this piece while I was playing it certain words and lyrics jus came to mind…so maybe I’ll write e lyrics myself after all :p but my England not powerful enuf la. Haha…see how first…but quite fun la…when u haf nothing better to do (actually more like when u’re supposed to practise piano exam pieces) u jus get some chords and improvise….
Well tml going out wif xiaohui! Ha dunno how it’s gonna be like…it’ll be the first time I’m bringing her out solo. Hehe..but guess it’s jus gonna be a walk-and-shop-as-much-as-u-possibly-can outing..haha….relaxation after two weeks of mugging hard!! Yeah…well deserved reward…hehe…and also maybe sisterly bonding? Haha hope I wont b trying to strangle her there and then half the time we’re shopping…haha…
Qian’s still at cruise!!!! Can u believe it…haiz…such a lucky pig…those ac brats…prefect camp also need to go cruise….haha…I haven’t even got a chance to try it myself!! :( hee anw….think he’ll haf fun there la. Good for him :)
Not much to say for today la..other than it’s been boring at home!!!! Ha and guess wat yiwen’s already starting to pack her luggage for Bremen…tells u how close it is! :) :) :) hehe…..mayb I shd start too…haha :p

<< Home