Counting down...
The stupid computer is jus so irritating. this is already the second time I’m typing this entry JUS COS the stupid computer suddenly shut down when I finished the whole entry. Wat is this?! This is also the second time it’s happening. Haiz. Computers. I lost my mood to type in a nice entry le. :( next time must type on Microsoft word first then save and copy. Humph.
Well..it’s already Saturday. 2 more days to block test. And like 10 more days to Bremen? Hmm..time really flies…imagine we’ve been toking bout this since like last yr of smth…and it’s just happening in 10 days….still cant believe it. Can u imagine how fun it’s gonna be??? Ahhhh……cant wait…..ha no mood to study le!!
Hehe…like I said ..ystd went out whole day wif xiaohui…bought quite a lot of stuff…for myself bought this pair of flat strappy sandals…haha…flats..smth I was always looking for…….and also bought a pink gio top to share wif her…she also bought this pink bag which she went goo goo gaga over..haha…craziness..
Hmm tml’s Sunday..got cg presentation on jw…my group! Haha..somehow just feel that we’re not well prepared…mayb cos everyone’s busy wif their own lives..difficult to put 100 percent effort into it…but well..still pray that it’ll go smoothly tml…
Well well. Typing in word now…and I’m like saving and resaving every single paragraph I write so it wont happen again…hahahaha
Hmm well….back to mugging le. :( haiz. Counting down…….2 more days…!!!!!!
Well..it’s already Saturday. 2 more days to block test. And like 10 more days to Bremen? Hmm..time really flies…imagine we’ve been toking bout this since like last yr of smth…and it’s just happening in 10 days….still cant believe it. Can u imagine how fun it’s gonna be??? Ahhhh……cant wait…..ha no mood to study le!!
Hehe…like I said ..ystd went out whole day wif xiaohui…bought quite a lot of stuff…for myself bought this pair of flat strappy sandals…haha…flats..smth I was always looking for…….and also bought a pink gio top to share wif her…she also bought this pink bag which she went goo goo gaga over..haha…craziness..
Hmm tml’s Sunday..got cg presentation on jw…my group! Haha..somehow just feel that we’re not well prepared…mayb cos everyone’s busy wif their own lives..difficult to put 100 percent effort into it…but well..still pray that it’ll go smoothly tml…
Well well. Typing in word now…and I’m like saving and resaving every single paragraph I write so it wont happen again…hahahaha
Hmm well….back to mugging le. :( haiz. Counting down…….2 more days…!!!!!!

<< Home